JS NODE PROGRAMMERS
Our Android developers have a passion to push mobile technologies to the limits. As an Android Developer, you work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications in a scalable manner.
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Integrate with our backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users and advocate delightful user experiences.
- You continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :-
- 3+ years of Android application development, with extensive knowledge about Java, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under Android, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
- Experience in Android-specific application development and publishing Android apps in the play store.
- Good understanding of design patterns, such as builder, facade and Observer.
- Good knowledge about the latest framework and technics, including RxAndroid, Lambda expressions and dependency injection.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good experience on testing frameworks, including Robolectric and Espresso.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.