- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 + years logistics or direct account management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, focused (advance skills) in excel.
- Prior experience in managing or creating RFI and RFQ is crucial and critical.
- Customer centered decision making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
- Contributes to the development of scorecards, policies and procedures.
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative, consistent with organization objectives.
- Compiling and analyzing trade and transportation data to identify trends and logistical requirements of international cargo's moving to and from Global Ports.
- Providing support to existing and prospective international inter modal customers by learning about their logistical needs, constraints, service goals, and costs.
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates send cv's to :- email@example.com
Apply the job in : Vills.ai