Vills is looking for people to work as Content Managers in the English language. Eligibility criteria include an experience of 5-8 years in the field of English media.
We are looking for candidates adept in the English language with significant experience in the same field.
Responsibilities for CONTENT MANAGER
- Reviewing and publishing video bites.
- Assessing which videos/stories are notifications worthy and can be sent to the users.
- Writing/Editing video headlines.
- Verifying all the facts in a particular story before publishing.
- Checking the authenticity and accuracy of the news.
- Ensuring importance of the news videos and making sure it is appropriate for the app.
- Will be responsible for managing the team and ensuring a systematic working of the team.
- Have to look after the scaling of the team and adding to the overall growth of the company.
CTC- As per market standards
Vills (previously NewsVills) is a content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other trending content.
- Leadership qualities
- Should have a good understanding of the audience profiling and handling data
- Prioritising news video/articles based on their importance, time sensitivity, location etc
- Strong command over the English language
- General awareness of News
- Good at spotting mistakes
- Sound logical skills
- Experience of 5-8 years